1.1. “Data Protection Laws” means all data protection and privacy laws and regulations of the EU, EEA and their member states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, applicable to the Processing of Personal Data.
1.2. “GDPR” means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1.3. “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1.4. “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction. “Process”, “Processes” and “Processed” shall be interpreted accordingly.
3. What information I Process
We collect both “Personal Data” and “Non-Personal Data” about you and will Process this data for the duration of the websites:
3.1. Personal Data:
- Subscribers information: identification and contact data (name, date of birth, gender, occupation or other demographic information, address, title, contact details, including email address), personal interests or preferences (including purchase history, marketing preferences and publicly available social media profile information); IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookies data, online navigation data, location data, browser data).
At any time, you may log in and remove it.
3.2. Non-Personal Data:
- Browser and device information: location, device type, model, number, type of browser or operating system, the time and date of access, browsing activity, screen resolution, plug-ins, add-ons and the version of the websites you are using, and other information that does not personally identify you.
- Information from your use of the websites and information from other sources: I may receive information about how and when you use the websites, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account and link it to other information I collect about you.
4. Purposes of Processing
4.1. I collect information to provide general statistics regarding use of the websites, to understand demographics, interests and needs, and other trends among users.
4.2. I collect information to send information about the websites, customized informational or promotional content according to marketing preferences, and for other business purposes.
5. How I collect your information
5.1. Data provided by visitors through the websites.
6. Transferring to third-party companies
6.2. I may disclose Non-Personal Data for any purpose because this information cannot be used to identify you or another person.
7. Email communications and opting out
Based on the Personal Data that you provide us, I may send you updates and other promotional communications. Every email will contain a link to be able to opt-out of receiving it.
8. Safety of your information
We take reasonable precautions, technical and organizational security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, follows industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Data from any unauthorized or unlawful breach of security that leads to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to Personal Data and to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using my websites, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
9. Links to other websites
10. Business transfers
12. Contact information
- would like to request access to information I hold about you (we will give it to you within 30 days of any request for that information), correct, modify, delete or update Personal Data that you have provided to us, or
Please contact us at any time via email: email@example.com.